In Cooperation with IACR

The 24th Annual Conference on Selected Areas in Cryptography

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, August 16 - 18, 2017


Do you need a visa?
Citizens of many countries do not require a visa for a brief visit, but visitors from most countries now require an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA).

How do I apply?
Check with Citizenship and Immigration Canada to see if you need a visa or an ETA. CIC also has a “Come to Canada” wizard to help you find the correct application for the travel document(s) that you require. Be sure to apply early if you need a visa or an ETA as there can sometimes be lengthy delays.

What if I need a letter of invitation?
Please contact Carlisle Adams to see if an invitation letter can be issued.